Positive Growth Continues!
Summer 2016 is here and the economy continues to provide steady construction work opportunities. Economists say we should expect at least 1 to 2 more years of steady work.
Most of my BIZCOACH clients continue to see high profit margins and positive growth in their top and bottom lines. The contractors who took the time to invest a few days drafting their business plans and decided to target better customers with higher margins are doing great with record profits. Many our our clients are seeing net profits exceeding of 5% or more for those who have made strategic changes to their business plans.
Unfortunately for some who haven’t made an adjustment in their business model, they continue bidding against too many competitors at tight low margins, and their revenues are increasing but they haven’t improved their net profit much.
It’s not to late to make a MID-YEAR CORRECTION!
- What’s working?
- What strategies are not working?
- How can you get your field crews to bring their jobs in on-time without call-backs or rework?
- How can you get your estimators to bid more accurately?
- How can you maximize your project managers to do more with less?
- How can you improve your job cost tracking?
- How can you do a better job at turning over projects from the estimator to the project team?
- What can you do to get a higher return on your equipment?
- What position would help you find better people, organize your contract administration, schedule your field crews efficiently, help your estimator do a better job, or find loyal customers?
- What should you correct, adjust or improve to achieve BETTER RESULTS?
Your Company Is Currently Achieving
What It Is Currently Designed To Achieve!
Continuing down the same path will only deliver the same results you are currently getting. By trying new strategies, targets, people, customers, project types, systems, scorecards, and plans can lead to higher net profits than you are currently getting. Is it time to invest in a new business plan or make some adjustments? Don’t wait for another year or so. This economy won’t last forever!